Write for Us!
Do you have some great tips you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you!
At Blunders in Babyland, our goal is to help new and expecting moms overcome the challenges of early motherhood. We publish practical content that new moms can easily implement in their lives.
You Can Make a Difference and Gain Readers Along the Way
Our site reaches nearly 30,000 women a month! Guest posting on Blunders in Babyland gives you an opportunity to reach these readers. In addition, you’ll also receive:
- A post shout-out on our email list
- A share on our social media channels
- An author snippet linking back to your blog
We publish a wide variety of topics, as long as it caters to our audience’s needs. We are accepting the following content:
- Pregnancy & Fertility
- Newborn, Infant, Toddler
- Breastfeeding Advice
- Postpartum Tips
- Self-Care for Moms of Babies and Toddlers
- Early Motherhood Tips in General (Fitness, Budgeting, Productivity, Marriage, How to Have More “Me Time” etc.)
Your Submission Should Include:
- Submitted in html format
- Posts should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Use h2 and h3 headings
- Include Brief Author Bio (2-3 sentences max)
- Original Content Only
- Up to 2 in post links to your own blog
Your posts should NOT include:
- Affiliate links
- Blatant link-building links (i.e. the post is about breastfeeding but you’re linking to your post about the best cribs)
- Rants, Inappropriate Content, Negativity, Crude Humor
How to Contribute
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your post is accepted, we will notify you within 14 days.
Thank you for your interest. We can’t wait to read your stories!