Founded in 2017, Blunders in Babyland strives to help new and expecting moms overcome the challenges of early motherhood. The blog serves 30,000+ monthly readers who want to learn more about breastfeeding, baby care and products, pregnancy, and early parenting strategies.
Blunders in Babyland helps our moms by delivering the practical tips, innovative products, and trustworthy services they need to thrive in their new roles.
I Love Brands that Love My Readers
As an influencer, the products and services I recommend have the power to change lives. So, I want to make sure my partnered brands love my readers just as much as I do.
If your brand is passionate about changing lives and empowering moms, I can’t wait to work with you. Likewise, I understand that investing in an influencer is a big step! As a partner, I am committed to introducing your product to my readers in a way that matches your company’s budget and campaign needs.
If you’re ready to discuss collaborations, please email erin(at)blundersinbabyland.com.
To learn more about myself, the services I offer, and a preview of my site analytics, please continue reading.
About Me: Who is Erin?
I entered the writing and media industry in 2017, shortly after the birth of my daughter. As a Type-A personality, I thrive on structure and practicality, with just a pinch of creativity.
My goal is to provide practical tips and helpful recommendations that help moms thrive during early motherhood.
Since becoming a professional mom blogger, I’ve collaborated with several companies and large media websites to further this goal.
A FEW OF MY PAST PARTNERSHIPS:
WEBSITES I’VE BEEN FEATURED OR INTERVIEWED ON:
- Thrive Global – New Parent Mental Health: 3 Ways To Increase Your “Me Time”
- Her View From Home – Please Don’t Overlook That Beautiful Baby’s Mother
- Red Tricycle – We Took a Baby on a Cross-Country Road Trip and You Can Too
- Perfectly Imperfect Mama- 6 Easy Ways to Save on Diapers (Without Couponing)
- Fupping.com – Pregnant Women Expect To Get Some of These 24 Gifts
- I AM & CO – Magical Tips for Dealing With A Mother-in-Law
- Babywise.life – Returning author
- Just Simply Mom – 4 Exercises to Turn Your Baby Into the Head Down Position
- Mama Made in Italy – How to save hundreds of dollars on baby expenses (with this ONE tool)
Services I Offer:
- Sponsored Posts – (example) Infant Hearing Protection: Protecting Your Child’s Ears from Loud Noises
- Product Review Posts* – (example) Levana Oma Sense Review and Competition Comparison
- Ghostwriting/Guest Posting Services
- Social Media and Newsletter Shout-outs – (example) Instagram
*Per Amazon’s Terms of Service, I am not able to receive compensation or free products in exchange for an Amazon review.
Affiliate Program Requests: Due to growing demand, my participation in new affiliate programs is very limited. Please feel free to pitch your product, but understand that I may not be able to participate.
For Resource Requests: I appreciate all potentially helpful resources for my readers. However, due to the volume of requests, I am unable to respond to all emails. If I am interested in sharing the resource with my readers, I will respond to your email. If I don’t respond within 2 weeks, please assume that I am not interested.